I can’t imagine feeling happier doing anything else with my life. I am extremely passionate about being a photographer, capturing a significant moment to be stored for a lifetime.
I like to use natural light wherever I can, creating a light, airy feel to my imagery. I like to capture these moments going as unnoticed as possible as to keep that memory pure. When I am in the position where I have to direct my clients, I try to make the experience as relaxed and stress free as I can, putting them at ease by directing them as much as they need from start to finish.
Each project teaches me something new. I am forever learning and expanding my techniques as a photographer. The people I have worked with have helped my photography flourish and develop and this will continue to grow and change with future adventures.
I absolutely love to travel and from time to my work has taken me to beautiful places such as Singapore, Thailand, Dubai, Qatar, China, Serbia, Germany and Switzerland. These experiences of diverse and welcoming cultures have shaped me as a person and I am ever grateful for that.
For me, life is all about trying new things. Experience, development and diversity.
Terms of Engagement
TERMS OF ENGAGEMENT
Mindy Coe Photography – Terms of Engagement
1. Mindy Coe Photography (MCP) will provide for Client photographic services and products as detailed on the Assignment Order Form (AOF). The following terms of engagement shall also apply.
2. Client will pay MCP the total fee as specified on the AOF. A deposit shall be payable by Client upon signing the AOF to secure the booking date(s) specified on the AOF. The deposit is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation. Payment of the remaining balance is payable on completion of the service or on receipt of an invoice in the event of a late cancellation.
3. Any cancellation must be received in writing at least three days prior to the booking date time being of the essence. Otherwise the total fee shall be payable. However there shall be no right to cancel if the deposit has not been paid within seven days of the signing of the AOF time being of the essence.
4. All invoices are payable on receipt and shall be delivered by email unless otherwise agreed. Client may not withhold payment of any invoice or other amount due to MCP by reason of any right of set-off or counterclaim which Client may have or allege to have or for any reason whatsoever. Clients are asked to meet all requests for payments (including Deposits) promptly to avoid unnecessary administrative and financing costs. It is fundamental to the contract between us that payments must be made on time. Overdue payments will attract late payment charges and contractual interest as set out below. These are not penalties but are designed to compensate MCP for the extra professional time and administration costs that are incurred as a result of Clients’ failure to make payments on time.
5. In the event of any payment falling overdue by more than 21 days an administration charge of £95 will become payable plus interest of 15% per annum calculated from the original due date till the date when MCP receives payment. Any such administration charges and interest shall be invoiced separately. In the event of any late payment charge remaining unpaid by more than one month after the first invoice additional administration charges of £95 for every month (or part month) will become payable by Client in addition. Further all debt recovery costs (including but not limited to all legal and solicitors’ costs) shall be recoverable from Client on a total indemnity basis.
6. In the event of any payment not being received on time we reserve the right to suspend services until all payments due from Client (including payment of all late charges, interest and costs) have been received. However, notwithstanding any such suspension of services, the Client shall still be liable for payment of all outstanding sums.
7. The entire copyright in the photographs is retained by MCP at all times in perpetuity. Where a disc of photographs has been provided to Client the photographs may be printed, and displayed online, solely for personal use but not in any circumstances for commercial use unless prior written permission is given by MCP.
8. All image sizes are approximate. MCP will always make best endeavours to provide a pleasing colour balance but cannot guarantee exact colour matching. It is sometimes not possible to record on film or in print the exact colour as seen by the human eye.
9. In the unlikely event Mindy Coe is unable to complete the assignment due to unforeseen circumstances, MCP reserves the right to appoint another photographer to attend on her behalf to undertake the photography on MCP’s behalf at no extra cost to Client.
10. MCP’s maximum liability in respect of any assignment, whether for breach of contract, negligence or otherwise, shall be equal to the total amount of the fees charged to the client.
11. If any provision of these terms is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any Court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions of these terms shall continue in full force and effect as if the terms had been executed with the illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated. The parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of English Courts for the determination of any dispute.