I consider myself extremely lucky, because I am passionate about what I do. Whatever the job is, from fashion photography to an interior shoot, I always try my best to make it unique; to make it my own.
I have a studio in my house. I work in there most days, photographing anything from fashion to portraits; from still life to catalogue work. And I often work on location too. I love working with people, animals and I especially love to travel and work.
I direct my clients from the minute we start shooting. I use techniques to make them feel comfortable, so that they get used to being in front of the camera straight away.
Most photographers specialize in a specific type of photography; but I can’t seem to decide on just one style! I relish photographing lifestyle, fashion, beautiful scenery, animals, someone’s one special day. I love taking all sorts of photographs in all sorts of situations.
It’s so exciting to get to a shoot that I have never done before. For me, life is all about trying new things and challenging myself on all different levels.
Feel Fabulous Photo-shoots are designed for woman who need a confidence boost after losing their hair following the treatment for cancer.
Hair loss is almost guaranteed as a side effect of most types of chemotherapy and it can be a particularly rough experience for woman.
It isn’t just vanity that makes losing your hair so difficult, it’s going public about your sickness, perhaps before you are ready to.
As tough as it can be, I would like to remind you that you are beautiful whether you have rolling repunzel locks or a beautiful hair-free head. Your hair does not make you who you are and you can regain that confidence by making a stand.
Book a shoot by contacting me at www.mindycoe.com
It’s 100% free and I will include an extraordinary make-up artist, Melissa Oldridge to make you feel even more pampered! Melissa is a fantastic make up artist and knows just how to make everyone feel their very best.
It’s important to me that you feel amazing after this experience, so please get in touch and book your Feel Fabulous Photo-shoot Now!
The session we did with Mindy and Melissa was fabulous. At a time when I didn’t feel great about myself, the team made me up and took shots that helped restore my confidence. My husband and even the dog got into the shoot! It’s an experience I will never forget. I really recommend the experience.
Book With Us
BOOK WITH US
We are working on the next date for our Feel Fabulous Photo Shoot.
Please contact me for more details.
Terms of Engagement
TERMS OF ENGAGEMENT
Mindy Coe Photography – Terms of Engagement
1. Mindy Coe Photography (MCP) will provide for Client photographic services and products as detailed on the Assignment Order Form (AOF). The following terms of engagement shall also apply.
2. Client will pay MCP the total fee as specified on the AOF. A deposit shall be payable by Client upon signing the AOF to secure the booking date(s) specified on the AOF. The deposit is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation. Payment of the remaining balance is payable on completion of the service or on receipt of an invoice in the event of a late cancellation.
3. Any cancellation must be received in writing at least three days prior to the booking date time being of the essence. Otherwise the total fee shall be payable. However there shall be no right to cancel if the deposit has not been paid within seven days of the signing of the AOF time being of the essence.
4. All invoices are payable on receipt and shall be delivered by email unless otherwise agreed. Client may not withhold payment of any invoice or other amount due to MCP by reason of any right of set-off or counterclaim which Client may have or allege to have or for any reason whatsoever. Clients are asked to meet all requests for payments (including Deposits) promptly to avoid unnecessary administrative and financing costs. It is fundamental to the contract between us that payments must be made on time. Overdue payments will attract late payment charges and contractual interest as set out below. These are not penalties but are designed to compensate MCP for the extra professional time and administration costs that are incurred as a result of Clients’ failure to make payments on time.
5. In the event of any payment falling overdue by more than 21 days an administration charge of £95 will become payable plus interest of 15% per annum calculated from the original due date till the date when MCP receives payment. Any such administration charges and interest shall be invoiced separately. In the event of any late payment charge remaining unpaid by more than one month after the first invoice additional administration charges of £95 for every month (or part month) will become payable by Client in addition. Further all debt recovery costs (including but not limited to all legal and solicitors’ costs) shall be recoverable from Client on a total indemnity basis.
6. In the event of any payment not being received on time we reserve the right to suspend services until all payments due from Client (including payment of all late charges, interest and costs) have been received. However, notwithstanding any such suspension of services, the Client shall still be liable for payment of all outstanding sums.
7. The entire copyright in the photographs is retained by MCP at all times in perpetuity. Where a disc of photographs has been provided to Client the photographs may be printed, and displayed online, solely for personal use but not in any circumstances for commercial use unless prior written permission is given by MCP.
8. All image sizes are approximate. MCP will always make best endeavours to provide a pleasing colour balance but cannot guarantee exact colour matching. It is sometimes not possible to record on film or in print the exact colour as seen by the human eye.
9. In the unlikely event Mindy Coe is unable to complete the assignment due to unforeseen circumstances, MCP reserves the right to appoint another photographer to attend on her behalf to undertake the photography on MCP’s behalf at no extra cost to Client.
10. MCP’s maximum liability in respect of any assignment, whether for breach of contract, negligence or otherwise, shall be equal to the total amount of the fees charged to the client.
11. If any provision of these terms is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any Court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions of these terms shall continue in full force and effect as if the terms had been executed with the illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated. The parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of English Courts for the determination of any dispute.